Luxe Satin Personalised Pyjama Set - Short Sleeve Navy/White
Sleep (and lounge) in style with this gorgeously chic satin pyjama set.
Soft and slinky, this super flattering shortie PJ set is beautiful to look at and gorgeous to sleep in. Made of sumptuous stretch satin, it features contrasting piped details in white with matching buttons, a classic pyjama collar, while the shorts feature generous pockets and cute satin ribbon waist tie.Please allow 5 working days for your order to be personalised with embroidery and dispatched.
Is this a gift? Add the finishing touch to your gift by choosing a luxe gift box and personalised foil gift card
- Soft luxe satin fabric with silky feel
- Contrasting piped details with matching buttons
- Classic pyjama collar
- Comfortable elasticated waist with ribbon drawstring
- Shorts contain one pocket
- Tiny, neat stitching throughout
- A comfortable and flattering cut
- Closed Shirt Pocket
Take care of me and I’ll love you for longer!
- Wash garment in cold, gentle machine wash or hand wash in similar colours before wearing
- Turn garment inside out while dry
- Do not bleach, soap, rub or wring
- Remove garment immediately after washing and line dry in the shade
- Do not tumble dry
- If required, cool iron on reverse side. Do not iron on embroidered area
Fabric: 95% polyester/5% spandex
I received 2 Luxe Satin PJ sets personalized for my daughters, I was pleasantly surprised. They arrived quickly and look amazing and so beautiful to touch x
I gave it to my granddaughter for her 16 birthday which is on the 19th September gave is early as we are in lockdown I couldn’t resist, the look on her face was priceless it look great on her. I couldn’t believe to quickly it arrived, thankyou so much
Loved my pajamas they are so soft and so comfortable, runs bigger in size I’m usually a 6 but I could of deffenetly fit a size 4 in them, can’t wait to buy more in a different colour :)
Love my pyjamas. Gorgeous combo (satin navy) shirt and shorts, I get so many compliments! Feel and look great!
Great PJs would recommend going down a size